Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Icons?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kmad
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I’ve uploaded social media icons from my media library to the “icons” area of the Theme Options page. They show up there in the Icons. However, when I go to the Shortcode option in Pagebuilder and try to insert Icons, they don’t show up there in the shortcode, the icon section is just blank.

Any idea?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The blank issue of Shortcodes/icon will be fixed in next version.
    But the custom icon set in theme options will not be used in Shortcodes, it is for BM PageBuidler IconBox module and header social icons.

Regards!

kmad
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I have a follow up on this Icon question. I would like to use one of the Air Icons in a different context. (I’d like to add a symbol in the top right menu area next to the shopping cart. A person profile to indicate Account Log in-Log Out. Is there a link to access the icon files to just download and use as wish elsewhere on website?

Thank you

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi kmad,

It’s possible by custom coding(PHP/HTML/CSS) job, but it’s not included in our Free Support scope. You can hire a program engineer to work on it or use our charging services.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

kmad
    Participant
    Purchased

I can figure out how to custom code it, I was just wondering if you have a link to the actual icon images somewhere to download? Thank you

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

The theme supports fontawesome 4.7 https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/icons/
    I suggest you use HTML like <span class="fa fa-address-book"></span>

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!