Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme How to use the second featured image on mouseover with the grid element?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kalamoku 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kalamoku
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The second featured image on the portfolio item doesn’t show when you mouseover, when using the grid element and source is set to portfolio. Is there a way to activate it?

I have both images set in the portfolio item. But the Grid element only shows the first one and the options on mouseover I can see are ‘no effect’ or ‘enlarge image’ – but I really want to see the second featured image.

Is this possible please?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please set Item Style as “Image”, check secreenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hqtufoiska4fyms/qq20191219-095726.jpg?dl=0

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

kalamoku
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Fantastic, Thank you!!

Only one thing, I still want the title and excerpt to show up underneath the picture and not on the mouseover? Any ideas how I can do that please.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Welcome!

There is not a solution for now. We will check if is possible to add the option in update. 🙂

kalamoku
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

That would be great, thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!