Home Forums Air WordPress Theme How to set static image on home page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

elscot01
    Participant

Hi.

I’m trying to set a static image on my homepage. It seems to be offered as an option, and i’ve selected the “Home Alternate” to show as my front page. However I can’t figure out how to get rid of the “Air. Design.” that is set in the template and replace it with a static image. Please tell me how to do this.

I’m not entirely sure that all of the default theme was imported? When I got to theme options, the only option I get in the drop-down is Default Demo. Should there be others in there? Also I have no font options. How can I ensure that all the theme options are available to me?

Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The “Air. Design.” comes from BM Slider. Edit homepage, you can disable BM Slide.
    What’s kind of static image you want? like it? -> http://www.uiueux.com/wp/air/home4/ (it is a slider, do you want only one?)

There is only “default demo” in Air theme. Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Font Settings, if there is not fonts in selector, please click the “Update to new Google Font Data” button, it’ll load the latest fonts from Google’s servers.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.