Home Forums Air WordPress Theme How to Place PageBuilder Modules Above the Portfolio

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 14 hours, 31 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

CanalBranding
    Participant

I would like to put Page Builder Modules above the Portfolio. How do you do that?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There are 2 solutions:
    Please find functions/interface/interface-hook.php:

Find line 95
    add_action('airtheme_interface_page_content', 'arnold_interface_pagebuilder', 20);
    update as:
    add_action('airtheme_interface_page_content', 'airtheme_interface_pagebuilder', 9);

Use flex CSS:
    Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.page-id-1025 #content_wrap {display: flex; flex-direction: column;} 
    .pagebuilder-wrap{order: -1;}

the 1025 is page ID, how to find it: https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-find-wordpress-postpage-id/

Cheers!

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 6 days, 11 hours ago by  BWSM.

CanalBranding
    Participant

I so greatly appreciate this response, but I’m afraid I don’t know where to find “/functions/interface/interface-hook.php”. How do I locate that file?

CanalBranding
    Participant

Actually, I put the code directly into the functions.php file and it worked. Is there a way to control what content is above AND below the portfolio?

CanalBranding
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please use the code in child theme

function ux_child_remove_parent_function() {
    	    remove_action('airtheme_interface_page_content', 'airtheme_interface_pagebuilder', 20);
    	    add_action('airtheme_interface_page_content', 'airtheme_interface_pagebuilder', 9);
    	}
    add_action( 'init', 'ux_child_remove_parent_function');

tessbaty
    Participant

Hi there,

Can you please tell me how to do this in the Arnold theme?

If I load a child theme will I have to recreate my website again? I had to do it again after importing demo data so I don’t want to do the whole thing a third time!

Cheers,
    Tessa

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, please refer this post (solution2): https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-place-pagebuilder-modules-above-the-portfolio/#post-12323

ps: it will not necessary if install the child theme. you don’t remove the main theme.

Cheers

tessbaty
    Participant

Hi again,

Line 95 is not the same as in that post, and I just wanted to make sure that it’s for Arnold since the changed code says ‘airtheme’?

So I can install the child theme and it won’t affect the content I’ve already loaded?

Cheers,
    Tessa

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please refer solution2, it is custom css, it isn’t necessary to change template file.
    https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-place-pagebuilder-modules-above-the-portfolio/#post-12323

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!