Home Forums Art WordPress Theme How to edit / replace my favicon.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

ovaspray
    Participant
    Purchased

I was curious how I can change my favicon. Any ideas? Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  ovaspray.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  ovaspray.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please login wp-admin, go to Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings: Icon / Custom Favicon

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

houndandbone
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

I am also having issues with this – I have changed the favicon under Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings: Icon / Custom Favicon but it still doesn’t change – and I have cleared my cache and tried everything else. Can you please advise?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please activate a default WordPress theme like “Twenty Seventeen”, go to Appearance > Customize: Site Identity, Remove the site icon: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1niRPR959sdkIAVkAFxPkrWNP5p4Qe33k

Activate Art theme again. The Custom Favicon will work.

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

houndandbone
    Participant
    Purchased

that will completely break all of the edits i have made to this theme so i will not do it. can you please offer another solution.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

The options are saved in the database, not in theme. It will not lose options.
    ps: But always backup is necessary, suggest you find a backup plugin to use.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘How to edit / replace my favicon.’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!