Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme How to display Woocommerce Product/Category in Portfolio Brick?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TGAlex 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TGAlex
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there!

I have Woocommerce working on my site with a few different products and categories that I’d like to display in the Portfolio Brick view. However, I learned upon entering the Edit dialogue that the Portfolio page Module only draws from Post categories.

I tried turning my Woo products into Posts within the same category and pointing to that category in the Edit Portfolio Module, but the images didn’t populate. Is there any sort of work around to replace Portfolio Posts with Woo Products or Categories?

Thank you!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The Portfolio Brick can only show the Gallery format posts.
    There is a solution.
    – Please use gallery format to creat the Portfolio Brick. Set the featured image/title as product’s image/title.
    – Install a redirect plugin, redirect the gallery post URL to the Product URL.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

TGAlex
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

This worked beautifully. Thank you very much for the fix!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!