Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme How to create a subheading or introduction under the WooCommerce Shop page?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there, I’m trying to make an introductory paragraph in my shop, just underneath the title ‘Shop’. When I go to Edit Page, and add a text block, and insert my text, it doesn’t show up underneath the shop title. Can you help? Thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The text block cannot be shown on the default shop page.
    I suggest you add a new page as shop page, add product(with category) shortcodes into text block or WordPress editor.
    [product_category category="photography" columns="3"]

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks for the prompt reply! Okay understood; I’m new to the wordpress platform so where and how can I exactly edit/add shortcodes? thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome
    1. Page > add New
    2. Click Pagebuilder, add Text Block
    3. paste the shortcodes into Text Block: [product_category category=”photography” columns=”3″]

Please replace the photography as your category slug name.

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

thanks! two more questions, I promise there won’t be any more!

1) is it possible to order the posts (in this case the pictures on the homepage) by numerical order? I have changed the names of the photos (located http://www.formanko.com) 1-10 but after that they no longer appear in sequence.

2) is it possible to program an Item Spacing that is thinner than the ‘Narrow’ setting but not completely hidden like the ‘No Spacing’ option?

Thanks so much

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    You could ask any support for this theme freely 🙂

1. Yes, it is possible by post date/time.
    Please edit the homepage, set the Order as Date. Go to Posts > All posts, edit the time/date for each posts(shown on homepage). https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3r43eobhpry7st/qq20191010-094347.jpg?dl=0

2. It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like:

.ux-portfolio-spacing-10 .masonry-list:not(.masonry-grid) .grid-item-inside {
        margin: 2px;
    }
    .ux-portfolio-spacing-10 .masonry-list {
        margin: -2px;
    }

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!