I’m brand new to Fashionic and pretty new to WordPress generally. I want to create a gallery similar to the default page in your demo but it’s not clear to me how to do that. If I follow the doc and insert a gallery it’s the default WP gallery. Looking at the source for the demo page I see the thumbnails are with an unordered list. Is that hand coded or is there a method within the theme to support that that I’m missing?
hi, please create your gallery page like this:
1. create a new page: pages/add new
2. page attributes/template: List page
3. page options/layout: Portfolio
4. gallery posts thumbnail scale: 1:1
5. category: gallery(every post in gallery category needed to be assigned a featured image)
6. block width: 120
7. the space between blocks: 20
8. content page width(columns): 8
if you want this page to be your front page, please do this:
2. Front page displays: a static page
3. front page: select your page name you created before
hi, create a hoempage with tumbnail list style like this:
1. create posts with gallery format and assign a featured image.
2. cteate a page with list template and layout set to ‘portfolio’
3. menu: settings/reading, set front page to the page you created step 2
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!