Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme How to add white space between post and sharing buttons?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

topazwinters
    Participant

Hi! When using the Arnold theme, is there a way I can add white space between a plugin I’m using to display an author box? Here is an example (scroll down and see that the sharing boxes overlap with the author box): http://www.halfmystic.com/blog/homecoming/

Thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please login wp-admin, go to Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings: Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

.guerrillawrap {margin-bottom: 80px;}

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

topazwinters
    Participant

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your prompt and helpful reply.

Two more quick questions:

(1) In the author box, it appears the author image is not working. There are Gravatar images assigned to each author, but there is just a blank space in the author box where the image should be. Example (scroll down to author box at the end of the post): http://www.halfmystic.com/blog/silver-tipped-swallow-iii/

(2) As some post titles are longer, is it possible to show the entire title upon hovering over the page forward and backward buttons at the bottom of each post? At the moment the longer post titles (more than one line) are cut off.

topazwinters
    Participant

Also, is there a module to add text over a full-width image on a page?

BWSM
    Keymaster

1) I suggest you submit the question for the plugin author. (ps: Please try to check if there is the avatar option in plugin. )

2) I sugest you reduce the font size by the custom css:

.post-navi-unit-tit { 
        font-size: 9px;
    }

3) Did you talk the BM Pagebuilder? Please try to use fullwidth wrap, set a background image for the fullwidth wrap. You could insert module in the fullwidth wrap

topazwinters
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for your reply. Could you please explain how to use the BM Page Builder to insert text over a full-width image on a page? I’m not seeing any way to use it in the website dashboard, only a field to insert a Google Maps API key.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please click to check the guide.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.