Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Hi, 1) how do I install new update to my Art Simple

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

majenamafe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi … I’m new to this … only been setting up my web for a week … I’m doing Ok but the learning curb is steep for a beginner. So a few questions, please.

I’ve received an email that there is an update for me. Is it in the downloads – which file there? …
    Most importantly do I have to reinstall the whole frame? Will I lose what I’ve already built?

Also, I see under ‘Forms’ on my dashboard, a section for switching on Gravity Forms – for automatic updates … should I do this?

And what is/are GRAVITY docs? Is it for building my own HTML? Is it suggested to sign up for this site and try and learn it?

Thank you very much for your advice, very much appreciated. Cheers

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

There is a short video guide, it will answer the update question, please click to check: How to update ART WordPress theme and BM Content Builder plugin

It isn’t very necessary to update for each update. (If you don’t use WooCommerce, It is not very important to upgrade v2.3.1 – the latest version for now).
    The normal update will not hurt the existed content(posts/pages/settings). I still suggest you make a backup, there is a backup tool on host cPanle normally. Or use a backup plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

But please notice there will be a big update version 3 in the future(1-2weeks). Please be careful to update. It will hurt the existed content. The above video guide is not fit this big update. We will offer the new update article and videos. Please always read update-log page or theme page(LOG) if you want to do update.

The Gravity Forms maybe is a form plugin, is it? >> https://www.gravityforms.com/
    It is not bundled within our theme. I didn’t use this plugin.
    Sorry, I cannot give you more suggestions about it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  SeaTheme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!