Home Forums UPFront WordPress Theme Help Me I'm Dumb lol

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

HypeHits
    Participant

First off I Love the theme!

Second my url is http://www.HypeHits.com just for reference

I have broken my questions up into visual images. I figure it would be easier to understand. I know you have priobably answered a few of these so i appologize in advance and thank you so much for your help!

1.) Can we have a featured image show up when a person clicks the actual post?
    featured Pic

2) How do I make the main menu always show? Also can the slider shown in the pic be set to randomize posts? Not always show the same three posts?
    menu

3) Whats going on here? I used the audio post setting and input a url and the song name and title. I use Firefox BTW.
    featsong

4.) Can I put a Banner ad in the space pictured below?
    ad?

Thanks again for your help, this theme is awesome!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thanks

1) You could add the featured image to : /upfront/template/single/format-audio.php, format-standard.php.

BWSM
    Keymaster

2)

How do I make the main menu always show?

Please login wp-admin, go to UPFRONT / Layout /, activate Enable Menu Shown Always in Desktop

Also can the slider shown in the pic be set to randomize posts? Not always show the same three posts

/upfront/template/page/content-topslider.php
    find line 26:'orderby' => $bmslider_orderby,
    change as:
    'orderby' => 'rand',

BWSM
    Keymaster

3) Whats going on here? I used the audio post setting and input a url and the song name and title. I use Firefox BTW.

Please login wp-admin, go to UPFRONT / General Settings / Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

.blog-list-audio .audio-unit {
        width: 100%;
    }

Where? The screenshot is same as 3.

HypeHits
    Participant

In regards to question 1. can you give me a little more info? I am a bit confused as to how or where to implement the new code. Same thing with Question 2 about randomizing the slidebar on top. I know to goto appearance/editor/templates but from there I do not see “TopSlider.php” or the code

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  HypeHits.

HypeHits
    Participant

I mean i do not see “Content-Slider.php” or this directory >> /upfront/template/single/format-audio.php, format-standard.php.

HypeHits
    Participant

Question 4) sorry here is the correct image of were i would like a banner to goBanner

HypeHits
    Participant

Question 5) is there anyway to make the side bar stationary? not scroll down when you scroll?

BWSM
    Keymaster

I mean i do not see “Content-Slider.php” or this directory >> /upfront/template/single/format-audio.php, format-standard.php.

You need login your site space by FTP (not wp-admin)

Please use footer widget(insert the AD code to a text widget), pick up the widget in Theme option / layout / Select a Footer Widget For Page or Select a Footer Widget For Post

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by  BWSM.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Question 5) is there anyway to make the side bar stationary? not scroll down when you scroll?

Did you mean that make the side bar not fixed? Please login wp-admin, go to Theone / General Settings / Custom Css
    Paste the style code to Custom Css:

#sidebar-widget {position: static!important;}

BWSM
    Keymaster

1.) Can we have a featured image show up when a person clicks the actual post?

You need find the file on spacer by FTP. If you find how to login FTP, I’ll send you the code to add feature image.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.