Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Header on blog posts

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rodipietro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello!

Could you please help me? I’m trying to start a blog on my site, but I can’t find a way to put a header on my posts. You can see the post I did here: https://vemverosolnascer.com/fechei-o-local-e-a-data-do-meu-casamento-e-agora/. There’s a highlight photo, but it’s not appearing anywhere.

Thank you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I didn’t find the issue. Did you remove the cover image now?
    Please try to set “Colour for Logo & Menu Button” as light if set a cover image(Show Feature Image)

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

rodipietro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you! I found out what it was: I just had to try another layout to this post.
    And I did it, BUT I found another challenge. I don’t know why the icons for sharing are not appearing on this post (https://vemverosolnascer.com/fechei-o-local-e-a-data-do-meu-casamento-e-agora/). I mean, that buttons that lead to Pinterest, Twitter, etc. Could you please help me?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

welcome

If you use BM pagebuilder to create the gallery post, the gallery template options including social icons will not show.

Regards

rodipietro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

So, there’s no way to put the icons if I’m using BM pagebuilder? Can I mix both things? (I tried, but it didn’t work)

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

It is not possible by quick code.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!