Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Header logo in mobile view only is too large and too close to hero image

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

CanalBranding
    Participant

The company logo in the header bar looks great on my cinema display, on my laptop, and on my iPad. Both the size and the padding between it and the next content on the page is perfect on those devices. However, the header logo is too large and too tight to the initial content on the home page when viewed on my iPhone. Why is that and is there a way to at least add a little bottom padding to the image ONLY on the phone view?

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI,

Please leave your page url, I need check it. Maybe there is custom css to improve it.
    thanks.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

CanalBranding
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please use the custom css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css) to reduce the logo size and add padding:

@media (max-width: 767px){
     .responsive-ux .logo-image {
        max-height: 40px;
     }
     responsive-ux #wrap {
        padding-top: 100px;
     }
    }

CanalBranding
    Participant

In your responses, it often says to put the custom CSS into (Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css). I do not show “Custom CSS” in that path from the dashboard, so I have been putting the custom CSS code in (Appearance / Customize / Additional CSS). Please confirm that this is correct.

BWSM
    Keymaster

sorry, the right path
    Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings : Custom Css

It also works in Appearance / Customize / Additional CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.