Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Gap size between projects in Standard Grid Portfolio

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

on my website http://petergala.sk/autorske-projekty/ there is quite big gap between individual lines (rows) of products. How and where can I set up this space? It is probably not possible in the CSS. Is it a part of some JS?

Thanks for your help.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

There is the 3 value(None, Narrow and normal) for spacer. If you want to change as another size. Except the css value. The data-spacer='' should be changed in line 70 > /template/page/content-blog.php

Cheers!

Bwsm

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I know about the possibility through CMS, but I mean horizontal gaps (not vertical). The space between the property of first (or second) product and the image of third (or fourth) product.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Did you talk the horizontal gaps?

please try to use the custom css:

.page-id-1219 .ux-portfolio-spacing-40 .masonry-list {
        margin: -20px -40px!important;
    }
    .page-id-1219 .ux-portfolio-spacing-40 .masonry-list:not(.masonry-grid) .grid-item-inside {
        margin: 20px 40px;
    }

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,
    yes, I meant horizontal gaps (see my screenshot). Your code looks working not so much properly. Isn’t the solution in changing the value in HTML? I don’t know the way, how is generated the value of position of elements by loading.

Screenshot

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

yes, I meant horizontal gaps (see my screenshot). Your code looks working not so much properly. Isn’t the solution in changing the value in HTML? I don’t know the way, how is generated the value of position of elements by loading.

There is not the easy solution the change inline css within HTML, it is exported by Js code.
    You should use the custom css to set the width(the default value is 20px)
    .grid-item-con-text-tit-shown { margin-bottom: 20px; }

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  SeaTheme.

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Can you show me, where to find the spot of code in JS, which generates the CSS value? I know, it will be overwritten by updateing the theme, but i keep my own changelog of such a parts of code, which I’ve changed.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Sure, the css is from Isotope PACKAGED v3.0.1 in js/main.js

I don’t suggest you change it, it is not worth. just to change the gap? The custom css doesn’t work?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!