Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Gallery display in GRID rather than Masonry layout

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

tara
    Participant

I am looking to display a gallery of logos. The logos are different sizes and shapes. I want them to appear in a grid layout — NOT at different heights due to a masonry-style layout.

Please instruct how to make the gallery appear as a simple GRID (logos centered in columns and rows).

Thank you!

tara
    Participant

Also, to be clear, in the Gallery module editor, the Image Ratio is set to “1:1(Grid)” already.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I sugguest you using portfolio module.
    every logo create a post under some category(assuming is logos)and logo image assigned to post featured image.
    with potfolio module settings: ‘Image Ratio’ to ‘1:1(Grid)’ and ‘Category’ to ‘logos’.
    Best

tara
    Participant

I actually had already tried that. They still appear in a masonry format, i.e. appear in columns but not fixed-height rows. Not all the logos are the same height. Is there any way to make them appear in a row (also centered by height)?

Thanks.

tara
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please paste your site url here. I will check it later,
    Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.