Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Footer problems

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

rneee
    Participant

Love the theme with all the options to make it really my own website, but i’m having problems with the position of my footer:
    On my homepage (custom portfolio page) the footer is just outside the screen and i have to scroll for it. So under my portfolio grid there is a lot of white space what makes scrolling really unnecessary. I tried to change the padding of the footer and also the height of the portfolio-link-button, but it stays underneath the div.wrap. So I also tried to give the all-wrap a view hight but nothing seems to work. This is the same problem with the about page. The footer just hangs out of the wrap and asks for unnecessary scrolling.

An other problem is on the gallery page (portfolio item). The footer is standing in the middle of the page just underneath the content-wrap.

I just want the footer at the bottom of the wrap. How can I fix this? Do I need a fixed footer?
    Please help me.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme.

Please leave your page URL, i need to check the live page. Thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

rneee
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

#wrap { 
        min-height: auto;
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

rneee
    Participant

Thank you, this fixed the problem for the homepage.
    But the footer is still in the middle of the page in the project and this is now also the problem for the about page..

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please add CSS:

@media(min-width:768px) {
    .wrap-outer { min-height: 100vh;
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        justify-content: space-between; }
    }

rneee
    Participant

I don’t think this solved the problem.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Did you test the code? If it is not what you want, maybe I mis-understood your question. Please give more tips for your question, better paste some image to explain.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.