Home Forums Fashionic HTML Theme filterable problem

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  actarusa 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

actarusa
    Participant

when i open the gallery instead of all picture visible i would no picture visible and then when i choose the filter-data, picture appear. Is that possible?…sorry for my english, thanks

Johnny
    Participant

hi, this should be possible. but please get more detail information. what will instead pictures? your site url?
    Thank you

actarusa
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, sorry about me not sure what are your exactly means. as this theme original deisgn, items below menus are filters(such as donna, pants, jeans), click it will show all images belongs to this category on right, click an image on right will show content about this image in a box with ‘x’ button.
    Best

actarusa
    Participant

yes , the gallery works fine, but i mean when i open gallery section for the first time, all thumbnails are visible, and i dont want it. I want show only one filter-data, at the first time, when i go the gallery section . THX a lot

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please try this:
    open file js/main.js find line 174 and 183(itemSelector: “.item”,) replace both with itemSelector: ".item",filter: ".pants",, pants is the first time show section, you can change it what you want,
    Best

actarusa
    Participant

Hi

thank you for support, it work. thx again

actarusa
    Participant

actarusa
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.