Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Filter fonction – image of post moves up and down on mobile version

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Alex 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alex
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I am using the filter function for one page.

On mobile iPhone 5s and 11, when I click on one filter, for example, ‘design’, all the posts appears, but when I scroll, the second post is not steady, it moves up and down.

Please see below the screen record.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Um3mmc86cgNPZli4hVjRr7z4CqBv-03W

Thank you in advance.

Alex

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thanks for reporting, will fix it in next update.

Please paste the custom CSS ( “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) to fix it quickly:

.grid-stack.grid-stack-one-column-mode>.grid-stack-item { 
     transform:translate3d(0,0,0)!important;
    }

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Alex
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you very much, it works!!

I have also a quick question about the Art Theme update: Is this update very important and I need to do it absolutely?

Because I’m afraid if I update, the content on the pages will be deleted or modified.

Many thanks again and kind regards,

Alex

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, welcome!

It isn’t very necessary to update for each update. (If you don’t use WooCommerce, It is not very important to upgrade v2.3.1 – the latest version for now).

The normal update will not hurt the existed content(posts/pages/settings). I still suggest you make a backup before any update, there is a backup tool on host cPanle normally. Or use a backup plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

But please notice there will be a big update version 3 in the future(1-2weeks). Please be careful to update. It WILL hurt the existed content. Please always read update-log page or theme page(LOG) if you want to do update.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Alex
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you so much for your support 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!