Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Featured image adjustment

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,
    I need your help with some custom css.
    I’m trying to adjust the height and width of the featured image on some pages. Basically I’m looking for a fixed width and the height to be adjusted accordingly without cropping.

With the code below it works perfectly on desktop and Android, but on iPad (both portrait and landscape) the browser keeps the original theme height of the featured image and fills the space below the adjusted image with grey color to the original ratio.

Thanks in advance for your help!

• This topic was modified 10 months, 4 weeks ago by  zed150. Reason: wrong code

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Sorry, the code is:

body.page .post-cover .ux-background-img{
    background-size: 100%;
    background-position: 0 0; }
    body.page .post-cover.fullscreen-wrap
    { height: 41vw; }

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please update the custom CSS as:

@media only screen and (device-width: 768px) and (device-height: 1024px) and (orientation : landscape) {
     body.page .post-cover.fullscreen-wrap { height: 420px; }
    }
    @media only screen and (device-width: 768px) and (device-height: 1024px) and (orientation : portrait) {
     body.page .post-cover.fullscreen-wrap { height: 315px; }
    }

If still not work, please let me know what’s version iOS of your iPad? Please send the live page URL also. Thanks~

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you very much for your reply!
    Figured it out, now it works perfectly in all browsers.
    The original code was fine, just needed ‘!important’ declaration after ‘body.page .post-cover.fullscreen-wrap’ value.

One more question:
    I’ve adjusted the FontAwesome font with replacing some icons with custom ones.
    So no new values, all the codes are same as the original files.
    All 6 font files (.eot,, .svg, .ttf, .woff, .woff2, .otf) are replaced in /bm-pagebuilder/fonts/ and /air-theme/functions/theme/fonts but the original font is still being loaded even after emptying cache.

My font is loaded correctly only when I try in Chrome Inspector to overwrite the version of the .woff2 url in font-awesome.min.css (‘../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.7.0’ to ‘../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2’). Thing is Chrome shows css/font-awesome.min.css?ver=4.5.0 is loaded, but the plugin has only font-awesome.min.css file with no version after the name.

Is that only a cache issue, or do I have to change something in font-awesome.min.css or somewhere else as well?

Thanks in advance

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome~
    The font-awesome.min.css and font-awesome.css should be updated to the latest version also.
    ps: the latest version AIR theme and BM Pagebuilder both have been updated to the FontAwesome 4.7

Regards!

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Ok, done.
    One last thing I can’t figure out! Is there any way how to enable the 2-way click on mobile portfolio when set to open the lightbox?

I know it’s switched off by default as it is discussed in another thread on your forum, but it would be really helpful to make it possible to see what item is being clicked even on mobile/tablet.

Is there ANY way how to make it work to show the title/caption like on desktop after one click (just like it works for Woocommerce and portfolio without lightbox)?

Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

We didn’t find a way to enable 2-click to open the lightbox on the touchscreen for now.

Regards~

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!