Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Fatal error on comments, and Gallery add images troubles

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kamui
    Participant

Hello,

I have this type of error now when somebody wants to comment an article :

Warning: require(/homepages/45/d403954987/htdocs/wp-content/themes/final/travel/js/../../../../wp-load.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/45/d403954987/htdocs/wp-content/themes/final/travel/js/comments-ajax.php on line 15

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/homepages/45/d403954987/htdocs/wp-content/themes/final/travel/js/../../../../wp-load.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php5′) in /homepages/45/d403954987/htdocs/wp-content/themes/final/travel/js/comments-ajax.php on line 15

I don’t understand, I didn’t change anything in the files.

I have the impression that the new version of WordPress is making many shits since ….

There are also troubles in Gallery post since … When you create your article, a gallery post, you could just load once your pictures !

After loading the pictures, saving the details, and press insert in this article, if for example, have forget to insert one picture, and want to upload/insert in this article, the picture will not be in the article anyway.

Once you’ve load the firsts pictures and validate, if you want to add more it’s impossible. The pictures will be upload in your medias, but invisible when you look in your WordPress article.

Thank you for the help

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, the travel theme path should be themes/travel/, rather than themes/final/travel/. Maybe you should reinstall this theme?
    Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!