Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme error "headers already sent" in customize-options.php

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

matmcfly
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve just installed your theme but when I active it and want to customize it I have this error message :

header information – headers already sent by (output started at “……./theme/customize/customize-options.php:38 ») on line 538

This is the line 38 of “customize-options.php” :

<input type="hidden" name="<?php echo $scheme['name']; ?>" value="<?php echo $scheme['value']; ?>" />

Have you ever seen this error ? Can you help me ? Thanks

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, have you ever changed the wordpress file or this theme file? please reference here to resolve it:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/FAQ_Troubleshooting#How_do_I_solve_the_Headers_already_sent_warning_problem.3F
    Best

matmcfly
    Participant

I’ve never changed this file so I don’t understand, I’ve directly put the theme file in the ftp server.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I will check it later,
    Thank you

matmcfly
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try manually unpack the install package and upload only aside dir to wordpress dir wp-content/themes(remove this theme first). if still have problem, please leaving your ftp account info here, I will try install for you later,
    Thank you

matmcfly
    Participant

Hi , I removed some themes and reput the “aside” folder only. But on “customize” there’s still the same error… Maybe I should remove all the wordpress files?!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  matmcfly.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have tried active wordpress theme ‘twentythirteen’ and enter customized but also have errors. so I think this issue maybe not caused by aside theme, please reinstall your wordpress first.
    Best

matmcfly
    Participant

hi, I have uninstalled wordpress and reinstalled it. The basic themes work without any errors, but when i put the folder “Aside”, there is still the same error (in the file /customize-option.php:38)… I don’t know what to do.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, below are my sugguestions:
    1. try forward themeforest.net download this theme latest version and reinstall it or,
    2. create a remote can access ftp account and leaving here through private message, I will check it later or,
    3. pack the file has error with zip and attached here, I will check it later,
    Thank you

matmcfly
    Participant

Hey, i downloaded et reinstalled the theme again, and this time even if the error message appears, it seems to work ! I can customize things 🙂
    Thanks for your quickly answers !

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please rate us when you on themeforest.net,
    Thank you very much!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.