Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Elementor

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  leonluo 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

leonluo
    Participant

I just installed the PlugIn “Elementor” and I am trying to use it. Unfortunetly I get message that the “the_content” function is missing in my current template. Can you tell me how to insert it in the page template´s code so I can use the PlugIn?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please remove the if content condition.

For the “Page”:

Replace the codes in /template/page/content.php as:

<?php 
    $container = arttheme_get_option('theme_option_main_width_style') ? arttheme_get_option('theme_option_main_width_style') : 'container';
    ?>
    <div class="entry <?php echo sanitize_html_class($container); ?>"><?php the_content(); ?><div class="clear"><?php wp_link_pages(); ?></div></div><!--End entry-->

For the “Single Post”: Replace the codes in /template/single/format-standard.php:

<?php
    if(has_post_thumbnail()){ ?>
    	<div class="single-featured-image"><?php the_post_thumbnail(); ?></div>

<?php
    }
    ?>
        <div class="entry clearfix"><?php the_content(); ?><div class="clear"><?php wp_link_pages(); ?></div></div><!--End entry-->

PS: I suggest you put the changed files into the child theme, or they will be covered when theme updated.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

leonluo
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!