Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Editing Design for Portfolio Icon on Header – Window (Demo 5)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mareikeschnabl
    Participant

Hi
    is it possible to change the design for the window in
    1) high size-measure for the thumbnails?
    2) add a structure and heading to the list? I would prefer to list the name of year1 (same like the categories of the portofolio) below the thumbnails in categorie year1, below the name of the next year2, below the thumbnails of categorie year2 and so on?
    Here is the site: mareikeschnabl.com
    Thanks so much,
    Mareike

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) the thumbnails is depend on the origin image ratio, maybe you could replace a “high size-measure” image
    2) I don’t understand this question, could you give more tips? Do you have a UI image?

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

mareikeschnabl
    Participant

Hi, please find here what I mean:
    http://www.mareikeschnabl.com/edit.jpg

And what do you mean to 1)? – I do not understand, where I can change the horizontal to the vertical thumbnail size?

Where is hidden the file for the portofolio icon on header? Maybe I can change the code by myself.
    Thanks so much, Mareike

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) I mis-understood your question maybe, I thought you talked the image on demo 5.
    You could use the Custom CSS to change the thumbs ratio as vertical.

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.ajaxed-grid-item .ux-lazyload-wrap { 
        padding-top: 150%!important;
    }

2)
    It is not possible.
    There is option to hide portfolio icon in Appearance > Theme Options > Layouts: “Show Portfolio Icon”.

Regards~

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!