Home Forums Flowfolio HTML theme Different Background image per page

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  muragz 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

muragz
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to have the background slideshow on the homepage only and only background color on the other pages. Is that possible. Thanks for your help

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    yes, you could. customized js/main.js like this:
    1. open file main.js find first this line jQuery("#side_wrap").after($middleObj.html());, right behind it add this:
    jQuery('#bs0').hide();
    2. find this line jQuery(".content_wrap .closeBtn").click(function(){, right behind it add this:
    jQuery('#bs0').show();
    3. find this line jQuery(".gallery_back").click(function(){, right begind it add this:
    jQuery('#bs0').show();
    Best

muragz
    Participant

It works fine but when one clicks on the home menu (index_ajax.html) it doesn’t show the slideshow. I’ve set the menu to be displayed on each page

muragz
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have checked you site web.chika.co/ogola and find that you have deeply customized this theme. so please send me your updated codes and tell me what you have changed. I will test issues you mensioned with you code later,
    Thank you

muragz
    Participant

Hi, the only major changes I’ve done are on the css, changes I’ve done on the main.js are for the side_wrap on the “standardPostTransition”

` jQuery(“#side_wrap”).delay(300).animate({
    left:’+=’ + 140,
    opacity: ‘show’

});
    jQuery(“#foot”).animate({
    left:’+=’ + 140,
    opacity: ‘show’

}); `

Here’s the js file:
    Main.js

Thanks alot.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I think to keep menu and foot always there on pages, the better way is to customized the function interludeAnimate in main.js, please try,
    Best

muragz
    Participant

Hi, thanks alot. I was able to fix it. The only issue remaining is that the slideshow is not showing when one clicks on home menu from a post page. Please advice. Thanks

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try add below line to afterShow function in interludeAnimate:
    jQuery('#bgslider').show();jQuery('#bs0').show();
    Best

muragz
    Participant

It works!! Thanks for you support and quick responses.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.