Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Design Help

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bardicwarrior 3 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

bardicwarrior
    Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to get this look for the main menu and full screen portfolio slider with the preview icons per the sample here: http://ximudesign.com/theone2/fullscreen-slider/

I can’t find the area to change the menu style from the default logo that expands into the menu and the sliders available don’t look like the one in the sample nor do I see an option for the preview icons.

If you have a step by step tutorial or article on how to set this up please link it. Any other assistance is greatly appreciated.

bardicwarrior
    Participant

Additional Design Issues:

I’ve setup a page with just a gallery and want to remove everything but the gallery and menu. It looks great in the preview (except for the expanding logo to menu as described in the first post) but when I save it all I get is a blank screen.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  bardicwarrior.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

For the slider:
    – install the Revolution Slider slider as the message box on the top of wp-admin pages
    – please go to wp-admin/Revolution Slider/, click Import Slider button, select the zip(download here)

For the menu style:
    You could check the header layout(menu)
    wp-admin/Theone(Themeoption)/layout/Header Layout for Pages

For the gallery:
    please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

bardicwarrior
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can’t visit your url, please double check it.
    Which wrap you use: fullwidth wrap or general wrap?
    Please try to stop all plugins and try again.

Best,Bwsm

bardicwarrior
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I tested on your site, I found the issue, did you change the theme template file?
    It is strange, I tried to upload a new theme zip, after i click “upload”, it seems the server forbid me visit your site again. I can’t visit your site now, did you install some firewall on server?

Best,Bwsm

bardicwarrior
    Participant

I have made no changes to the theme nor have I installed any firewalls.

bardicwarrior
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve figured out the galleries and wrap issues.

I have an additional design question pertaining to the contact forms. Is there a way to add a backdround to the form with a lower opacity (60-80% instead of 100%). Attached is a example from my own page: http://alternative.jenniferhaggerty.com/

I’d like it to show on all the contact forms and wasn’t sure if I should edit the stylesheet or if you have a theme-friendly option I can input in Jetpack’s Edit CSS option.

Thanks!

Edit: Image file too large, here’s a link https://gchatpix.appspot.com/imgs/yrpLupRuAj.jpg

bardicwarrior
    Participant

(edited: I found the fix you provided in another thread. Thank you!)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.