Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Demo data will not import for me

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi – I love your theme. Just looked and lucky tomorrow my support runs out and I only using the theme now.

My problem is I have uploaded everything, imported from Demo Import.(also did the xml) – wanted a copy of the DEMO1. It did not import proprely and I cant get it too. Can you please help me.

Thanks

Kathy

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

If you imported the demo data, please go to Pages > All pages, find “Home” page.

Regards!

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Demo 1 not importing same as Demo 1

I found 3 different places, it maybe caused some network issue on importing progress:
    1). The origin images would be not imported by “one click import”, please go to Posts > All posts, edit the post to change the featured image of each gallery post:

2). The Text (the big yellow “Arnold” and other text: “Arnold is a …”) above portfolio was not imported.(you could enter your own Text into WordPress default editor)

3) The footer bar is different. You could set footer in Appearacce > theme options:

I don’t suggest you re-import demo, it mainly help you understand how to use the theme.

2. I am getting other peoples support tickets in my inbox

Thanks for the reminding, it is really strange. We will check it.

Regards!

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello

I have deleted the site, did a fresh install of wordpress, installed new Arnold, imported Demo 1. Still same. When I look at home page, the portfolio is there but no top para or text box. If I go to add one it goes under the portfolio. Its not working. The help you gave me before basically saying, I need to learn to use the template is very unhelpful.. Do you offer a service to install the theme exactly the same as it promises in sales.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased

That is correct. I installed another theme in frustration. Can you please import demo 1 for me?

Wold you like me to delete the theme first with a complet fresh wordpress install?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Yes, I can help you import the demo data.
    It is not necessary to re-install WordPress. Please install the Arnold theme at least. Thanks!

thebarefoot1
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

vmelchor
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I have the same problem!

I can´t import the data for Art theme. Let me know how I can fix it.

Regards

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi vmelchor, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!