Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Demo data

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  philpenman 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

philpenman
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

I’m new to wordpress and have just downloaded your theme and imported it and activated the plugins.

However when trying to download the demo data none of them will work , ERROR MESSAGE , Not Successfully keeps coming up. I have deleted and re installed many times and still not working. Any suggestions.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 10 months ago by  philpenman.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Did you try the “Import My Saved Data”, refer to https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/faq-import-demo-data-of-arnold-wordpress-theme/

If you import again, please remove all imported posts/pages before.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

philpenman
    Participant
    Purchased

My apologies for delay, just saw this, it never did import and I did try all options. Managed to just start editing with my own content but this might be causing bugs. Have couple of issues, but will start with just one for now.

Custom grid view

– I have two screenshot to show you, where should I email and send. In short the custom grid view does not display properly, what you configure on page and what shows up on page are completely different.

Please let me know where to send, thanks

philpenman
    Participant
    Purchased

Just emailed you at link above, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!