Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Demo Content not loadable?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

prendrefeu
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

I purchased the theme a few days ago and despite following the clear instructions on installation, the page on “Import Demo” just has the “Import” button as grey – it is not clickable and no demo options appear.

Please help ASAP?
    I have already set up an admin&password for your use if you need it.

Thank you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please update the SEA theme.
    – Download the installable file from Themeforest,
    – Remove the current version of the SEA theme, re-install the SEA theme. The demo data will show.

refer https://doc.seatheme.net/sea/installation/how-to-update-sea-theme-and-plugin/

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

prendrefeu
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you, that worked somewhat.

Among the demos, I was looking to try this demo data and begin my edits/adjustments:
    https://sea.uiueux.com/creative/

However when I loaded the ‘creative’ demo, it is nothing like the link above.
    Am I missing something? Apologies if I’m asking something daft.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

If there is not other useful content on your website, please use the wp-reset plugin to empty the WordPress content. Re-import again.

If it doesn’t work, Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ? I can help you import the demo data.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!