Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Customizing main page layout

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 days, 18 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gorotred
    Participant

Hi, I was trying to set up a 3 column masonry grid for my main page. But I couldn’t achieve that. My previously crated posts doesn’t appear on the main page, no matter what I do. I also tried to create a new page, set up the layout and made it static. Still no difference… Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please make sure the posts are “Gallery” format posts. The “Gallery” format posts need be set featured images also.

If you want to show other format posts, you need use the blog masonry template.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

gorotred
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. I really appreciate your work and love your theme.

I have another issue regarding categories and filter system. My intent was to make all of the posts visible on the front page. But I couldn’t see any ALL CATEGORIES tab for portfolio listings. So I decided to create a parent category called as ALL for all of the posts (as shown image below).

main page

By this was all of the posts are visible on the main page. However filter feature is not working. It shows all posts in ALL category and the category filters are not clickable. Also is there any way to customize the space that category filters are occupying. Since in my case some of filters are blocked behind the logo (as shown image below).

all categories missing

Is there any way that I could use the filter feature? It really means a lot for my site. Again, thank you.

gorotred
    Participant

I wasn’t sure that the images got through. Just in case I’m copying the links of the images.

https://ibb.co/fhXoHS

https://ibb.co/i9KDj7

gorotred
    Participant

Seems like filters are working fine for tablet and phone version. But they are still unclickable for the desktop version.

gorotred
    Participant

Also when I manage to open categorise in a new tab grid layout disappears. Posts are appearing one by one showing every detail of the post such as date-author info. Is there a way to hide or prevent it, or maybe set each categories’ page with grid layout?

Thanks.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I need check your page to find what’s element block the filter. Please leave the page URL, thanks!

Also when I manage to open categorise in a new tab grid layout disappears. Posts are appearing one by one showing every detail of the post such as date-author info. Is there a way to hide or prevent it, or maybe set each categories’ page with grid layout?

The new tab opened page is archive page, so you need create a page with template for each sub-category. Use a re-direct plugin to re-direct default url to new page url.
    Or use a plugin to disable mouse right button like: https://wordpress.org/plugins/right-click-disable-orignal/

RG~

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.