Home Forums Air WordPress Theme customize menu

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

neferet
    Participant

Hi,
    I need to customize my menu, creating two galleries (editing the Archive) and changing the default contact details with mine.
    How can I do that, please?
    Thank you

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please go to Appearance > Menu to mange the menu.
    You could remove/add page to menu, refer this post: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Please don’t forget to set your own menu as “Primary Menu”

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

neferet
    Participant

Thank you. I added all the pages I want, but I don’t know how to edit them. For example, I want to show a gallery on the Archive page (which I renamed Earlier works) but I can’t seem to find the way.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome.
    The default archive page can not be edited.

neferet
    Participant

Oh, shame. Can I remove the indication of the months and only show the year, at least?
    And regarding the othe pahe in my new menu (Exhibiitons): how can I upload images as if it were a gallery? Where is the control panel to work on that one?
    Thanks again for your patience

BWSM
    Keymaster

I checked Earlier works, it is not a default archive page, I replied your mail.

neferet
    Participant

Pardon me, but I haven’t received any emails.
    How can I delete those comments under the images in my “Earlier Works”?
    http://www.chiaracastagna.com/wpress/home1/news/

BWSM
    Keymaster

neferet
    Participant

I’ve been banging my head against a wall about those phrases I couldn’t remove…they weren’t comments, but excerpts!! Thank you for the hint about where to look for them. Problem solved!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please open a new ticket when you have a new question, I closed this ticket.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘customize menu’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!