Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Custom Post Type (CPT UI)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

ir
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,
    I created a new custom post type with the CPT UI plugin. Everything works fine but I can’t see the theme editor like when I create the article.
    Do you know how I can make it work even in custom posts?

Thanks so much,
    Igor

ir
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The post options are only for the default post. It is not possible to show on 3rd custom post type by quick codes either.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

ir
    Participant
    Purchased

Excuse me, what does it mean that I can’t show it on other posts?
    The theme uses CPT such as “team” and still works with the pagebuilder.
    Will there be any section where I can fix?
    Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is not a default function for WordPress. The options what are in gallery posts are only for gallery post. They cannot be gotten by other types of post.

It is not a easy job to add post options for 3rd type posts and make them work on the front-end page. It’s not just about adding options, you have to make them appear on the foreground page. It is beyond from the free supports.
    ps: the 3rd type posts cannot be shown on the portfolio module of Pagebuilder either.

Regards

ir
    Participant
    Purchased

hello dear, thank you for your reply.
    you’re absolutely right that this isn’t part of the assistance, but I’ve been trying to do this for several days, unfortunately we need to use custom posts.
    I managed to do it on everything now rightly misses the point you point out to me: the “liquid list” and “portfolio” module do not work with categories that are not native WP posts.
    I only ask you if you can tell me the file where I can modify this point or even just a detail to understand what we can do.

Thanks so much.
    Igor

ir
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!