Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Custom Grid Portfolio filter categories order

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

I’ve got one universal category for my products (see my web) and I wanted to name it for example “@#&*”. The problem is I also wanted to show this category in my menu as the last / at the bottom of the list. Categories in the list are sorted ascending (A-Z). Can I somehow change this rule? I tried to begin the name with some other character comming “after Z” (I tried to focus on Unicode characters), for example “→” but nothing changed. All these extra characters after “Z” are displayed still at the begining of my category list.

Other issue – after loading my homepage there are not all products. Others come only when scrolling the page (is this feature called Image LazyLoad?) By filtering, there are shown still only this loaded group of products. Could by filtered unloaded products also? If not – can I turn off this stepwise loading? When I turn off Image LazyLoad in theme settings > layout, nothing changed.

Thank you

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Other issue – after loading my homepage there are not all products. Others come only when scrolling the page

please refer this post: http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/custom-grid-portfolio-image-loading/#post-12120

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  SeaTheme.

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I mean the order of categories within the Menu:

Screenshot

To the second issue – I mean that after loading my page there is only the amount of products (posts) which can be shown on my screen. That’s not a question of the animation now. For example I have 15 posts at all. At the begining there are shown only 8 for example. Others come only when I start with scrolling. This function is nice, but when I start filtering before scrolling (before all my posts are loaded and visible at the page), the filter filters only those posts within the category, which are visible at the time of filtering – only from those 8 visible, not from all 15. And my question is – can I turn off this stepwise loading? With the purpose of filtering all my posts. Or can I make the filter working the way it will load also posts / products that are not yet visible at the page at the time of filtering?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

1.there is not the option to order the filter item, you need to change here:
    /functions/interface/interface-functions.php
    add ‘order’ => ‘DESC’ for $get_categories = get_categories(array(...

filter-order-coders

2. there is not the option to disable “scrolled” eithor, the animation IS activated by scrolled.
    You could change the /js/custom.theme.js to disable it:
    add:
    themeData.fnMainAnima();
    under themeData.win.load(function(){:

diable scrolled animation

petergala
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you! Also nice feture to sort categories seems to be also ordering by the slug:

'orderby' => 'slug'

I can name the category independently to its visible name to be ordered on my own way.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  petergala.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Yes, thanks for sharing.

There is another thing, if you upgrade the theme, the changed files will be covered. You have to change them again. I suggest you use the child theme.
    FW: We supply the custom service to build child theme(not free), welcome to consider .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!