Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Cross browser issues

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

dinottia
    Participant

Hello,
    I am attempting to create a one page site similar to liquid 04 using revolution slider to set up the parallax.
    So far the site seems to look fine in the Chrome browser, but the animation is very jumpy in Safari and Firefox.

Also the main logo seems off-center in Safari and the single image option is not aligning in Firefox.

I have very little coding experience so I have included links to video to better explain what I see happening.
    Any solutions you could offer would be appreciated.
    Thank you,
    CD
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByiqmVjRnsGVd3hHUTd4aFJpbkk/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByiqmVjRnsGVTEduRG1Qc0xUN0U/view?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByiqmVjRnsGVQ3hRaUpHU3hZUU0/view?usp=sharing

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I tested again, find the issue in safari, not in firefox. Could you let me know which os and firefox version you tested? We’ll fix it as soon.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

dinottia
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank you for the reply.
    I’m running Mac OSX 10.9.5
    Firefox 33.0.3

Cheers,
    CD

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Thanks for response.
    I tested on FF 33.03 / osx 10.9.4 right now, it runs smoothly(screencast). I did not know why it is different on same FF yet, we’ll keep on focus it.

For the parallax on safari, it seems safari’s bug. We’ll try to find the solution.

For the logo issue on safari, the quick:
    change line 525 of ../theone/style.css as:
    -webkit-animation:logoAnimationUnzip 1s ease normal none ;

Best,Bwsm

BWSM
    Keymaster

We did a lot of attempts for safari parallax issue, currently the best option is to disable parallax effect on Safari, the quick update:

download the zip file, unzip it
    – replace the 4 files by ftp:
    ../wp-content/themes/theone/functions/pagebuilder/js/theme.pagebuilder.js
    ../wp-content/themes/theone/functions/interface/interface-functions.php
    ../wp-content/themes/theone/js/custom.theme.js
    ../wp-content/themes/theone/styles/pagebuild.css

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  BWSM.

soederblom_freiland
    Participant

Hi, I’m experiencing a similar problem where single images in ‘General Wrapper’ do not scale to content width in Firefox on Mac OSX. The same problem also appears in all IE versions. I’m running an up to date version of The One one pager.

Thanks for any help.

ES

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi ES, the quick fix:

plz add the css to custom box(wp-admin/theone/general settings):
    .single-image .ux-hover-wrap {max-width: 100%;}

Best,Bwsm

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!