Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Couldn't set up video portfolio

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

What I want to do is video portfolio with brick list page. I do love the brick list homepage. Is there any method to enter the video page after clicking the thumbnail??

I make 2 post of video which works fine, I also setup the featured image which you mention in the document is crucial for brick thumbnail.Putting it to category “test” as well. But the problems come

Q1: When I setup the imported “Portfolio Brick” page and preview it which sometimes shows “Image not found: http://youtu.be/rn6N9Fp03b4” with blank page. Couldn’t show any featured image and brick style

Q2: The preset “video list” shows both video I upload but not in decent brick style and not with my assigned featured image

Q3: I made a own page called “test brick video”. It not only fail to show video brick, but also show up the title in the page. How could I eliminate the title of “video list” and “test brick video” in the page? I follow the exact setting with regard to your template

Q4. I just update to 4.1, would it be possible for aside theme not compatible to 4.1??

Here’s my draft site, thx for your attention

HI, the portfolio module is only shown portfolio type post, it can not be shown video post. It need that change the template:
    – login ftp, go to and find ..themes/aside/functions/pagebuilder/modules/portfolio.php
    – find the (3 places)
    update to

Aside is supported wp4.1.

Best, Bwsm

Thx for your script it works now!

I also doing a page by revolution slider. However, I receive my hosting company who told me my revolution slider 4.6.0 need to be updated to 4.6.5 as it’s vulnerable to attacker. I couldn’t update it via my dashboard as it was a bundle with aside theme. How do I update to 4.6.5?

Please check your mailbox.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.