Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Copyright Text

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Juan_Corredor
    Participant

Hey guys,

How do I make the Copyright text show up at the bottom? I thought I turned that on, but I don’t see it.
    Thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

Please go to Appearance / Theme Options / Layout / Footer, select “copyright info” for Information 1 or Information 2

Regards!
    B

Andre_Salzatal
    Participant

Hello, in the Appearance / theme options / layout / Footer
    I have set two information fields. Field one is filled with copy right text. Field two is filled with social media information.

Of course the two fields are next to each other. But on smaller screens (tablet) both fields next to each other are to wide so the information seen on the right crosses the “Go to top” arrow. Or Part of the information move / break to the next line, but not in a logic sense.

My question is, how can I put both information fields underneath (centrally arranged in two separate lines) in order to avoid that they are too wide, as they are, when they originally are next to each other in one line?
    Thanks.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Andre_Salzatal,

pleaes leave your page url, I’ll check it, thanks!

Regards!
    B

Andre_Salzatal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Andre_Salzatal
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please paste the style code to Custom Css (Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings : Custom Css):

.footer-info { 
        padding: 0 60px;
    }
    .container-fluid.back-top-wrap { 
        bottom: 127px;
    }
    @media (max-width: 768px) {
    .footer-info { 
        padding: 0 20px;
    }
    #footer.footer-cols-layout .footer-info .footer-container > [class*="span"] {
        padding-right: 10px;
    }
    #footer.footer-cols-layout .footer-info .footer-container > [class*="span"]:last-child { 
        padding-left: 0; padding-right: 0;
    }
    }

2. 2)
    Please paste the style code to Custom Css (Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings : Custom Css):

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .responsive-ux.show-top-space #content #sidebar-widget {
        padding-top: 80px;
    }
    }

ps: you could change the padding-top value what you want.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!