Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Contact form

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

netev
    Participant

Hi! I’m using Air theme’s default contact form.
    I changed the message text placeholder through the contact form panel, but I can’t find how to change the “Name” placeholder.
    Can you help me with this? Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by  netev.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is not the option, please use the loco translate plugin to replace the string.

or change the file
    /plugins/bm-pagebuilder/modules/contact-form.php

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

netev
    Participant

It worked, thanks!

Regards

gantzer
    Participant

How do i edit the ‘contact into’, ’email us’, ‘Call Us’, ‘Address Us’ and the form details on the default contact page with the Air theme? beginner here

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  gantzer.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use the loco translate plugin to replace the string, translate the BM Pagebuilder. refer to this page: https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/translate-some-wording/#post-14383

Regards~

gantzer
    Participant

That still did not let me edit the content on the contact page from the demo. My map is also staying in the default location and I do have the API keys set up. Also, I have followed all other postings about these two problems and found not resolution. i need help.

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI, gantzer,
    Please send your question and wp-admin(URL /username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

RG~

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!