Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme clean page + responsive image / link the logo to an other page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

schulzandleary
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t know why but i can’t answer the last topic on container size but I want to thank you it’s works perfect !
    This will be my last questions since the website of my friend Julia is almost finish.
    I wanted to have a home page clean (without logo and menu) with an image and a link attached to it
    So, I created a php file as this (founded on the net) :

<?php
    /**
    * Template Name: Clean Page
    * This template will only display the content you entered in the page editor
    */
    ?>

<html <?php language_attributes(); ?> class=”no-js”>
    <head>
    <meta charset=”<?php bloginfo( ‘charset’ ); ?>”>
    <meta name=”viewport” content=”width=device-width, initial-scale=1″>
    <?php wp_head(); ?>
    </head>
    <body>
    <?php
    while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();
    the_content();
    endwhile;
    ?>
    <?php wp_footer(); ?>
    </body>
    </html>

Now I have a clean template, It works but still It’s not like I want :

– How can I do to have a responsive full size image ? I tried to add the image with the short code “image” but it is never OK
    Is there a precise size for the image to fit the screen perfectly ? (like the other pages of the website)
    – Also, now when I click on the logo on every page it redirect me to this clean page (of course it is now my home page) but I would like a link to my menu page. I there something I can do ?

Thank you so much for the support !
    Magali

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please try to use the BM PageBuidler > fullwidth wrap, set the background image for the fullwidth wrap, set “height auto” as “browser height”. it will be a fullscreen image wrap.

if you change the logo url, please try to change this file: /functions/inferface/interface-function.php:

logo url

F.y.i: I don’t suggest you use the new template, you could hide the logo/menu by the custom css.

Regards!

Bwsm

schulzandleary
    Participant

Hi,

thanks a lot, i’m doing like you recommend.
    not using the template, using BM builder with foreground image at browser height – It’s OK
    But how can I create a link from the image to a page ?
    I’ve try many css code to remove logo and menu (text and hamburger) but nothing works

.page-id-1647 .header-wrap .col-md-8 {
    display: none;
    }

.home .header-wrap .col-md-8 {
    }

please, that is my last issue on this website, final help would be very much appreciated

magali

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, you should use “Background Image”, you could insert module(like Text Block, You could put any text in the TextBlock) into the fullwidth wrap.

Try to use the custom css to hide header:

.page-id-1647  #header{
    }

Please leave your page url if it doesn’t work.

schulzandleary
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, off course, I’ll send you mail.

Regards!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.