Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Changing Page Options deletes page content

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

If I click the SeaThemes “Page Options” button and click Save it deletes all content I have on the page.

Do you know if there is a fix in the works for this?

I was just trying to change the default color of the header nav on a page and it deleted my content.

Thanks

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I should probably mention that WPBakery Visual Composer is handling the page content.

As a workaround, I’ve been going into Classic Mode, copying the code, making my Art Theme changes, then pasting the code back in before I save the page.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Sorry, I don’t understand your question. Do you talk about “Theme Options” or “BM content builder”?

PS: Because WPBakery Visual Composer and BM content build are both builder plugins, for one page, please use one of the builders to edit.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Yes, you’re right. I was clicking on the aqua-colored Page Options button next to BM Content Builder (with the whale icon) when editing a page.

Oh, I didn’t realize they had a conflict with one another.

Anyway, it seems like it only happens when clicking on the purple “hard disk” button within the BM Content Builder interface. But if they aren’t meant to get along with one another, then I guess this cancels this ticket, no?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

If you choose to use BM content builder to create content, please click BM Content Builder (with the whale icon) to edit content.
    Please do not edit the codes in WordPress editor directly.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!