Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Change the title for the image

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Kevin
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using Inregular List for my front page. When it is display the post image, it will also display the categories next to the image. How can I change it? I want to change it to the product name I have.

Thank you very much.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not clear your question. Could you give more tips?
    What’s the product name? Why don’t set product name as post title?

Regards!

Kevin
    Participant

Hi,
    sorry for not making it clear, as I am new to this. it will display the categories the post is in. I circled it in red. Can I remove it? or modify it?
    inregular list front page screenshot

Also, can I put post from different category in this page (inregular list front page)? like the Demo 7 on your site, it displays post from different categories, “Branding”, “Packaging”, “Product”. http://themes.uiueux.com/arnold3/home7/

For example, I want my to display two product post, and one show “facial sheet mask” and product name, the other one display “night cream” and product name. But “facial sheet mask” and “night cream” are two different category.

Thank you,
    Kevin Hsu

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

You didn’t paste the screenshot, you can use dropbox or some app to share screenshot.
    If you want to hide category, edit the page(inregular list front page), disable this option “show tag”: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tflevs5vvq5vlev/QQ20180208-114533%402x.jpg?dl=0

please create a new category like “All”, set it as parent category of “facial sheet mask” and “night cream” , put all single posts belonged inregular into “All” cateogry. Maybe you don’t want the “All” category shown on inregular page, go to Appearance > Theme Options > Layout: Category to Hide on Page/Post, pick up “All” category to hide.

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.