Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Change testimonials page

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Filipemus
    Participant

Hi,

I created a new testimonials page, but when I go there I can only see the theme default testimonials page.

How can I change that, so the new page is displayed?

Thank you,
    Filipe

BWSM
    Keymaster

Find the testimonials tab of left menu bar, check the screenshot

Filipemus
    Participant

Cannot find the screenshot.

I have two testimonials tab: one is the original and another is from a plugin I installed. But I cannot find where I to change the default testimonials page.

When I go to the page testimonials it shows me the default page of the theme, whereas I would like to show a different page I created.

BWSM
    Keymaster

It is one of 2 testimonials tabs, try to stop the testimonial plugin, you’ll know which is the testimonial tab of Bee Theme.

Filipemus
    Participant

Sorry, I was unclear.

I would like to not display the testimonials of Bee Theme. Instead, I would to do a new page myself named testimonials.

So how can I eliminate the testimonial Bee Theme page?

Thank you,
    Filipe

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

sorry, I did not fully understand your question. You did not visit the testimonial that you created? It maybe coursed permalink conflict, Please try to change the permalink(change our-testimonial or something) below the title as screenshot.

If it is not, please give more details and your wp-admin info.

Best, Bwsm

Filipemus
    Participant

Hi,

I sorry, I am still not expressing myself clearly. My issue is different…

I created a new page called testimonials and added it to the menu. The issue is that when I click on it in the menu, I go to the Bee theme testimonials (which has the same name as my new page).

Is there an easy way to deactivate the Bee theme testimonials page? I would like to use my testimonials template.

Hope I was more clear this time.

Thanks,
    Filipe

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Filipe,

I need log in to check it. I can’t login your admin page now.

please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply

Best

Filipemus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Filipemus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yeah, it is private.

Did you mention this page (http://www.myapplicationclinic.com/testimonials/), because the url(…/testimonials/) is occupied by Bee theme. You have to change the permalink(change our-testimonial or something) below the title.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!