Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Change Image URL to link to site

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

KathMurray
    Participant

I would like to have my images link to a site outside of my website (to news articles for example) the Attachment Display Setting seems to have been disabled. I would like to use this. Thank you, Katherine

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use “Link” format post to re-direct to the URL, refer the DOC: https://www.uiueux.com/documentation/arnold/index.html#!/posts Link Format Post

ps: Where the attachment you mentioned?

Regards!

KathMurray
    Participant

I want to be able to click on an image and it take me to another website. When I click on the Attachment Details I cannot edit the URL. K

KathMurray
    Participant

To be clear I want to use the photo galleries but to be able to click on the images within the galleries and have them take me to a page outside my site.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, the link format can not be shown featured image, please use the custom css to show the image.

please go to Appearance > Customize, paste the custom css code to “Additional CSS” box.

.grid-item-con:after {
        background-color: transparent!important;
    }

=====

If you don’t know how to do, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via
    my profile contact form (you need login on ThemeForest), I’ll log in to help you create one.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.