Home Forums Center WordPress Theme Change Flexslider by Revolution Slider on Homepage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

staglabel
    Participant

Hello,

I want to change the slider of the homepage by Revolution Slider. I saw in the documentation that we can put Revolution Slider in the Theme. I made the steps that you mention in the doc but I can’t see the changes.

Can you explain step by step how to change it.

Thank in advance,
    Florian

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,
    We are sorry, this is a mistake of documentation
    Center theme could work with Revolution Slider(in Slider module of pagebuilder), but the Revolution Slider is not included in Center theme, if you don’t have the plugin, you need buy Revolution Slider wordpress plugin on codecanyon firsly: http://codecanyon.net/?osr=tn&sso&_ga=1.200639341.2128220779.1407909436.

Best Bwsm

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  BWSM.

staglabel
    Participant

Thanks for the answer.

In fact I have bought Revolution Slider and I have activate in the plugin. But I can’t do the changes. I have followed the steps of the documentation, I have done maybe something wrong.

Can you explain how to change the slider of the homepage by Revolution slider?

Many thanks,
    Florian

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  staglabel.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome

– Add a page, click Switch to Page Builder, choose a Textblock, paste the Revolution Slider shortcode: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xd4ewedyvz3pm6w/QQ20150311-3.jpg?dl=0

– The Slide Page Template is not supported Revolution Slider

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!