Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Can't change font colour on menu and site identity text when scrolling up

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

MKrow
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, I currently have my menu and site identity set up with a dark font on a light background and would like to have it reverse when I scroll back up so that the background for the header area becomes dark and the text for both the site identity and the menu become light. I can change the background colour and the font colour for EITHER the menu OR the site identity when they scroll up but the theme options don’t let me change both so one of the two ends up disappearing (ie dark font on dark background) when I scroll up. I’m not having any luck finding out which class or id I could target to control the font colours for the menu and/or site identity when I scroll up. Could you please advise?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

If you can write javascript, it is easy to change the className of the body tag, change dark-logo as light-logo when it need reverse.

It should be by custom CSS also, I need to check your website, please leave the site URL if you need more help.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!