Hey guys, I’ve just purchased the theme however when I attempt to install the theme in wordpress its fails and displays a 502 proxy error. This is regardless of which computer I am on or which browser I use. Any ideas?
– Login to your FTP server and navigate to your WordPress themes directory.
– Normally this would be “wp-content/themes”.
– Extract folder “theone” from the theone.zip.
– Copy the folder “theone” to your themes directory.
– After the files finish uploading, login to your WordPress admin.
– In the “Appearance” menu click “Themes”.
– Click “Activate” for the theme “Aside Responsive & Retina Ready Multi-Purpose WP Theme”.