Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Cannot import demo data/my saved data FTP server

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  sebastian 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

sindicate005
    Participant

Hi, i watch your video tutorial and everything is fine until i try to import demo data. I still use FTP server to test the sites. I also try to use “import my saved data” but it’s still didn’t worked. The pages just shows : Failed to import Media “photodune-2255064-young-adult-s”Failed to import Media “photodune-4602710-handsome-man-with-sunglasses-m” etc. Is there any way to make this worked? Thank you

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

sindicate005
    Participant

Sorry, i mean i still made it on my localhost. I don’t have the url yet. Is there any ways you can show me step-by-step to import the demo data? Sorry if it’s annoying, i’m still new with this

sindicate005
    Participant

Now when i try to use import my saved data, it shown “Fatal error: Call to a member function children() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\ideacatcher\wp-content\themes\theone\functions\theme\theme-import.php on line 26
    Call Stack”, what should i do?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please try to stop all plugins.

gmann
    Participant

I cannot import demo data either. Wanted to review it to see how layout options work for one page site.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,gmann
    please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com , I’ll log in to check it.

gmann
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,gmann

I did not receive your mail, please send more again. I sent you a mail, you could reply back.

animaastral
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi animaastral, you did not leave wp-admin url

christoph81
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, christoph81, sure
    please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com , I’ll log in to check it.

sebastian
    Participant

sebastian
    Participant

sorry – i’ve got it – i’ve forgot that I use child theme
    best reg.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.