Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Can Sub-Nav items link to sections of the Homepage rather than internal pages?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

BrittnyeS
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to create a one-page site. Is it possible to create sub-nav menu drop-downs that link to sections on the homepage? I can see that there is not an option to choose an “anchor” within the sub-nav sections on the menu builder. Here is my site –
    texicanwarehouseproperties.com. Let me know if I can send the login info through a private message.

BWSM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

BrittnyeS
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

You should add a page set anchor like : 01-default-homepage https://www.dropbox.com/s/m7z56rbc6nlrg42/QQ20160517-0.jpg?dl=0

If you add a page without anchor, the anchor selector will not be shown(Because there is not anchor) in menu or sub-menu item.

BrittnyeS
    Participant

Thank you for your help. I am having an issue with the font on IE 11, I am using Lato. Any ideas what’s wrong?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Could you give more tips? what’s detail of issue?

BrittnyeS
    Participant

Only on IE. It displays a security question regarding “unsecure content”. When you click to “show all content” the font changes from the lato font to a serif font.

BrittnyeS
    Participant

Also, I am trying to make a button created with Shortcode a different color, but it will not change despite me adding the hex color into the code. How can I change the color of a button created with shortcode? If I add it with the button module it doesn’t sit in the correct spot so I need to make it in the html editor.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Also, I am trying to make a button created with Shortcode a different color, but it will not change despite me adding the hex color into the code. How can I change the color of a button created with shortcode? If I add it with the button module it doesn’t sit in the correct spot so I need to make it in the html editor.

You could add colour on shortcode, try to use custom css:
    (If you choose dark button, your want to change the colour value as #ff0000 )

Paste the style code to Theone / General Settings / Custom Css

.entry .ux-btn.btn-dark {color: #ff0000;  border-color: #ff0000;}
    .entry .ux-btn.btn-dark:hover {color: #fff;  border-color: #ff0000; background-color:#ff0000;}

BWSM
    Keymaster

Only on IE. It displays a security question regarding “unsecure content”. When you click to “show all content” the font changes from the lato font to a serif font.

I didn’t see the tip. The Lato is fine. Maybe there is some settings block the Google font on your computer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.