Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Can I remove the excerpt box from one (1) gallery post ?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Streetpads
    Participant

Can I remove the excerpt box from one (1) gallery post? I still would need the title for that post to be shown on the timeline on the front/main page.

Streetpads
    Participant

Also .. can I limit how many thumbnails are shown on the timeline for this particular post (mentioned above)? I have 14 images in the gallery and would only like 4 or 8 to be displayed in timeline thumbnail. Appreciate your help 🙂

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, gallery post thumbnails limit to 8 have applied for you. check it please.
    I am not sure which excerpt box do you want to remove, could you please give me a sreenshot?
    Best

Streetpads
    Participant

Yes great ,, it’s perfect!
    Will get back to you shortly about removing the excerpt box. Thanks again.. appreciate your help!

Streetpads
    Participant

Hi there.. could you please set the gallery post thumbnails limit to 8 again please. thanks

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please do this:
    open file functions/include_block.php and find this:

//if($k > 3)
        //break;

remove the double slashes before these 2 line. change the number in line one what you like, such as 8.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.