Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Buggy

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

pinotote
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

The Art wordpress theme is buggy to say the least. I have had various issues with the page builder and theme options. I am going to list some of them here.

Theme options.
    Alternative icons don’t work. I try and upload various types etc nothing happens.
    The fonts are not overwriting page font data. Should it not be a global setting. For instance when a page text is copied from another document it retains the formating and font.

Page builder
    Gallery for posts etc is buggy. It doesn’t work will all options. Some come up blank. Like text excerpts in gallery mode.
    The text editor is definately not showing what the page will look like and not working properly.
    The page builder itself it not a clear representation of the final page layout. You have to constantly check the published page.

I’ve used this in both firefox and safari. Both seem to have issues.

I would like to use the Eliminator plugin for page building instead of the bundled art theme page builder. How can I do this? Eliminator gives me this error.

You must call the_content function in the current template in order for eliminator to work on this page.

Thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  pinotote.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  pinotote.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme.

I tested the Alternative just now, I didn’t find problem. I can check on your site, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com if you permit.

It is forbidden for copied formatted style, if you check the code from copied text, you will know the reason, the code will be messed.

I am not very clear what “Gallery” you mentioned, is the default WordPress gallery shortcodes?

The most features of ART theme are from BM Content Builder. I don’t suggest you use another PageBuilder. Even make elementor works with ARt tehem, the style is mismatch.

If you really like to use Eliminator. Why not use a theme compatible with Eliminator? It is best solution. You could submit refund request for Art here, that’s ok.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  SeaTheme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!