Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Bug fonts and colors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jroudaut
    Participant

Hello,

My site was working properly, but then i decided to add the speed optimization with plugin “Autoptimize” and configure the SEO with Yoast SEO.
    And suddenly some bugs happened on the website, for example fonts or colors had been modified. I don’t know if it’s related or not, but i didnt do anything else, so i don’t really know what happened.

– On the homepage and post pages, the description text was bigger and in another font that i used. I corrected it by adding an additional css code.
    – On the homepage, once we hover the thumbnails, background color is supposed to be #51515b and now it’s white so donc see the title which is also white.
    – On the about page, the color the banner at the bottom of the page is not the good one, and the text is smaller and thinner than expected.

Let me know if you understand that issue.
    Thanks a lot

Julien

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please set the Autoptimize options following the screenshot of : https://www.dropbox.com/s/zy41tr68ci9mccw/QQ20180619-aaaa.jpg?dl=0

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!