Home Forums Air WordPress Theme BM PageBulder, latest Air, latest WordPress issues

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tomph
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there.

I’ve been using this theme for about a year now and have just updated both theme and WordPress. I’m seeing the following error when attempting to save TextBlock module with BM PageBuilder:

load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:4 POST https://www.tomph.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 400
    send @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:4
    ajax @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:4
    n.<computed> @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:4
    (anonymous) @ pagebuilder.js?ver=0.0.1:982
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:3
    r.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=0&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,moxiejs,plupload&ver=5.2.3:3

This is specifically related to when I add any kind of CSS tags (trying to center align text). If I just use text without style tags, it works fine.

Any help with this would be really appreciated…

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!